TRADE SHOW RENTALS NEW ORLEANS
Renting a trade show display in New Orleans? At Display Rental we have wide range of trade show booths, event displays and accessories for rent. Select your trade show rental by size, starting from 10×10 and 10×20 and larger inlines to island and peninsula displays and double-deck exhibits. Or, choose your exhibit rental based on style – we have pop up, portable, modular and custom trade show display rentals available for you. Then, complete your booth with trade show counters, kiosks, literature and tablet stands, charging stations and other essential exhibit accessory rentals.
Hosting an event in New Orleans? Whether it’s a large-scale convention, corporate meeting or multi-day experience, we provide event display rentals and services to insure your event exudes your brand and excites your guests. For example, we’ve designed multi-sensory experiential displays, backdrops and stage sets and customized interactive kiosks. Additionally, we offer set-up and take-down services as part of our turnkey rental packages.
CUSTOM TRADE SHOW DISPLAY RENTALS
Looking for a custom trade show display rental in New Orleans? At Display Rental, we believe your rental doesn’t have to look like one. Think custom finishes, structures, flooring, food-service stations and double-deck exhibits. By tailoring your rental to your needs, objectives, aesthetics and most importantly, your brand, we provide a unique and memorable solution that stands out on the show floor and makes the most out of your investment.
HOW TO SELECT AN EXHIBIT COMPANY
Selecting a trade show exhibit company is an important decision because you entrust them with your presence and professionalism. One of our top lines, Classic Exhibits, provides a series of discovery questions you can use to identify a great exhibit design partner, listed below:
Exhibit Designer Evaluation
- Have the designers create complex and large-scale exhibit projects (Ask for examples of direct experience)?
- What is the designer’s motivation, inspiration and philosophy?
Planning and Project Management
- At what level did they contribute to the planning process on past project?
- What are their project management capabilities?
Understanding Trade Show Displays
- What questions did the designers ask about your company? Were they relevant?
- Did the designers communicate the objectives, image and marketing messages of previous clients? Did they achieve the anticipated goals?
- Were past designs effective overall (designers should be able to list actual results relative to the client’s goals)?
- Are the designs dynamic? Do they create impact?
- Did they provide a way to cut costs (drayage, shipping, installation and dismantle)?
- Did they meet the budget in all cases shown?
- Are the graphic solutions creative and flexible?
- Do the graphics clearly communicate what was required?
- Were the designers involved with engineering details and to what degree? For example, will they produce engineering and fabrication documents or will this be left to the fabricator?
- Have they ever done international work to the scale of your company’s activity? Does their work demonstrate an understanding of international markets?
- Are the designers honest?
- Would they make good partners and work with you to achieve your company’s goals?
Now that you know what questions to ask, we’d love to help you answer them. Call or email us today for a free consultation.
TRADE SHOW BOOTH RENTAL COST
Trade show booth rentals vary by price based on a wide range of dimensions such as size, style, functionality, aesthetics and structure. However, because they are rented when needed rather than purchased (think of all the associated costs of purchasing – storage, maintenance, quality checks, etc.), rental displays are often a more cost-effective option for exhibitors. At Display Rental, we work relentlessly to maximize our client’s investments, matching them to the best products available for their budgets through our network of exhibit manufacturers and delivering unforgettable experiences for them and their guests.
Display Rental proudly hails from New Orleans, LA, across the street from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in the Warehouse District. Our beautiful Crescent City overflows with culture and is on track to become a major hub for innovative technology and medicine. Attracting artists, musicians, entrepreneurs and professionals, New Orleans is old and new, creative and high-tech, passionate and unforgettable.
Below we identify some of the outstanding restaurants, businesses and landmarks that make our neighborhood so special! Use this guide when you visit us in New Orleans to explore this exciting and dynamic area. Laissez les bon temps rouler!